Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jeremythewiz ban appeal
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

Username: Jeremythewiz

When you were banned : (Date.) 10/28/12

Person who banned you: dunno

Reason you were banned: I took eggs from /warp xslae1. I took the eggs from the chest that the eggs where fed into. The chickens lay the eggs and then they are sent through the water into the chest. The chest had a sign next to it so all eggs near it are put in. I though that since it was a egg farm I could take some because they would jest be replaced. I offered xgamer the eggs back AND I offered to pay for his troubles.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) main
Hello Jeremy.

From what I have gathered, you where banned while xgamer888 held an open walk through of his XFarm. While this auction was up, signs where posted around the machine that you could not steal or take them becuase you didn't pay for the farm, due to the fact it was just a walk through. Despite these signs, you took the eggs from the machine.
jeremythewiz wrote:
I offered xgamer the eggs back AND I offered to pay for his troubles.

This is a lie. I spoke with xgamer himself as well as checked the hawkeye records and saw no trace of this.

Why would you take these eggs, even when the signs where up, then lie on your ban appeal about it?
i offered to give them back and pay for his troubles one the forum post "/warp xsale1 auction"
Ok, you posted it, but you posted it after you where banned, I guarantee that you would not have posted that if you where never banned.

Either way, you still didn't answer my question.
XCoaster wrote:
Why would you take these eggs, even when the signs where up?
I saw the signs but since it was in a farm I thought the eggs would be replenished within 2 days. I posted that after I was banned because I didnt know I did anything wrong till I was banned BUT I will give the eggs back and pay for his troubles I swear
Oh and if you unbann me, my little brother, Blockguy679 did the same exact thing and he would need to be unbanned to (he is to young to properly type a ban appeal)
The point that xgamer had was to allow customers to walk around and view the product they where bidding on. Similar to if someone was giving a tour of a farm that was for sale. If someone just came and started to take the all the corn out from the field... It will replenish in time, but you still have to pay for the service provided.

Becuase you knew you where stealing these eggs
jeremythewiz wrote:
I saw the signs

and failed to follow the rules xgamer stated for the beginning of this walk through, I am going to keep this ban for one week, and will be unbanned on November 4th, 2012.

As for your brother, he needs to make his on ban appeal.

~Locked