Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] X-Ray Ban
Started by [E] Bear [1]

Username: Bear

When you were banned : 22/07/2012

Person who banned you: not sure

Reason you were banned: i was x-raying but i had just installed it i have spent months trying to find out how to install it please i went crazy i was going to get rid of the xray after im really sorry.
Can you also explain why your community 24craft uses forum tags made by minetown?
They are similar but that servers now shut up shop like months ago
They are not similar, they are exactly the same tags as what minetown had. You haven't even made your own, prove they are not copies by sending me the photoshop .psd file for them. If you had not copied them you would still be able to edit them.

Regardless of the server shutting up we would like you to remove the copied tags and explain why you copied another servers tags without permission to begin with.
I honesty don't see the point in removing them as i cant remember how i added them also there is only like 20 users and the server has been down for about 2 months. Also tags are not copyrighted when they are on engin networks you cant just stick a copyright logo at the bottom of a page and say you cant use it.
Ik, im not suppose to post on other's appeal, but i need to show you, Bear, in fact this website IS DCMA protected,See
Actually, our site is registered and protected under DMCA (Scroll to the bottom of this page), which means any intellectual property (In this case the tags) on our sights is owned by us and requires our permission to use. Please remove it or we will have them do it for you. The tags do not belong to you so this is considered theft.
Scroll to the bottom of every minetown page and read:
Quote:
Copyright © 2010-2012 Minetown

Now remove them, they are not yours.
Ehh you do know that the copyright ONLY is for the minetown name itself right?

I cant see anything stated Of tags being copyrighted

Ow and the DMCA of yours?

It is stated that the DMCA was Found to criminalise Technology And items That Would make anyone possible to Get past any security

Since that was NOT the fact

You got nothing in saying "We can let it be removed"
Its going Off-topic. No bear, our Tags are under Copyright, US or Not. When a Game is released in US and you make and Release the Same Game in Germany, is ist legal Then? NO ITS NOT. Copyright = Copy right = the right that tells you that you are Not allowed to copy the Site / items from it.

Why you Cant understand that this is illegal and make your own Tags?