Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim: mikurocastle
Started by [E] ebay269

Player wanting to claim: ebay269

Warp name to land: unknown (Coordinates shown in screenshots)

Screenshot of land: Below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Incorporating it into my neighboring region TOOS. Have not seen any development since I join this server nearly a year ago. And always wanted a nice castle <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): - Unable to find mikuro anywhere on this site. If anyone does find his profile, could you link me to it please? Mailed him 2 months ago about purchasing the region.Haven't seen any response whatsoever. Screenshot of mail sent today below.
Here's what the area looks like on the world map. TOOSShire (in yellow) is my region and mikurocastle (in red) is the area I wish to claim.

As I said before, I've been on this server for nearly a year now and haven't seen any development in his region. No one seems to know this person and as far I know he isn't banned, but obviously inactive. I'd like to clear what little is inside the walls of the castle and build a medieval-style village within it.
I would like to keep this castle as I put a lot of time into it, thanks =)

I plan to develop it but work has prevented me from playing much.
Alrighty then. I guess this thread can be locked now that it's been resolved.