Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sharing Vaults
Started by [E] Pillowman25

Hey I was curious if it was possible for me to share a vault with a friend? Been wondering this for a while but haven't been able to find an answer. Thanks in advance.
no u cant share a vault i asked before and they said no
Hmm, no idea. Maybe get a private warp for it?
Sharing a vault is not allowed. Also, lucas, warps are not allowed in vault world, you can warp to a place, but you can not have warps in your vault(s).
Sharing vaults is not allowed.

This was discussed among the staff before, warps will not be made in vaults. It is your vault, and your vault only. We don't want you selling your vault to anyone else.
Just play with my brother and found it would be handy when playing together if I could go to his vault that has our stuff instead of himself wasting time and going there. When he isn't on, I can just log on to his account and get the stuff, but thanks anyways!

EDIT: Dont know, just thought it would be special cases like this that are allowed, considering we share everything, and we both have full access to eachothers accounts. Just a thought.
Hey Pillow,

I would suggest making a Vault in the Main server for yourself! You can even pay around 5-10 dollars to get it turned into bedrock, and you can fully customize it! You can also get a private warp for you, and your brother. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The issue arose in the past that people would share or allow others to their vaults, something would happen and one gets ticked with trhe other and raids their vault. It created a mess and a lot of havoc for the staff having to replace things that were stolen. We will not allow for it anymore as it costs us too much time. rollback commands dont replace chest transactions and doing large refunds can take several hours of staff time. IF you really want a shared resource location, make one in thre real world and just have it protected for the two of you.
I build my own...costs less, and its a bit bigger <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Wish i knew that when i bought my vault though
tis why we haver warp signs set up to preview each vault so you can see what you get before you get it