Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] RolllerCoaster27's Ban Appeal

Username: RolllerCoaster27

When you were banned : 10/22/2012

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: Banned for "Griefing sparkus' creation"

Server: Main server

I'd like to preface this by saying that my mouse sometimes acts up, and this may be instance where I did not have a block to replace it. If the block was replaced, then be assured it was my mouse. If not, I have no defense. I do not know who sparkus is and I would like to apologize to him/her.
You where banned for these blocks removed from sparkus's wall.

PIOXsh.jpg

weWZhh.jpg

Et1Rxh.jpg

How can you explain these?
This is near the edge of the world, correct? If this is the same firewall which I believe it was, I was trying to cross it with my dog. I meant no malice by this. My apologies.
You broke these on the 10th of October if this spikes your memory.

How would you physically have broken these three blocks if you where trying to cross it with your dog?
Yea, 10th of October sounds correct. The sandstone was not there originally I believe. I may have also tried to put out the fire and broken the blocks in the process.
I have decided to make this ban last one week because, you did break his nether rack and

You will be unbanned on October 29th 2012 when I log in. Please be concious of where you swing your arm. If you accidentally break something in the future, alert the owner that you did not mean to, you will replace them, and you are sorry.

Thanks
I appreciate the swift response on the ban appeal. I mean no disrespect, but I would like to ask why you have placed me under a one week ban for a first offense that was very minor.
I have decided to issue a one week ban due to the lack of communication effort made. Even if you did not know to whom the field belonged to, you could have placed a sign up apologizing with your name on the sign as a contact form. If you did this and tried to get in contact with the owner, I would have unbanned you today.

It's just as if you came in, broke the blocks, then left. Did you attempt to repair them?
I did not have any blocks on me at the time from which to repair the wall. The area was unprotected, so how would I have known who the blocks belonged to?
Like I said, you could have placed a sign up telling the owner it was an accident and that you would replace them later when you could and to contact you.

The ban remains at what I stated above.

//locked