Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Zak Dank Ban Appeal
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

Username: ZakDank

When you were banned : June

Person who banned you: No idea, probably danni although i heard it was modern dragoness.

Reason you were banned: Reason? if you would like me to relay the pathetic excuse i got from certain members of staff i would be happy to however the bulk of staff who talk to me fairly regularly ( you know who you are <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> ) know the story well enough to know that it was completely injust and i am not willing to drop to the knees of a certain member of staff for the sake of being unbanned. However I would however like to play on the server as i played longer than 80% of the staff , possibly more. So if your expecting an apology, i have nothing to apologize for. Regardless of this, i do plan to play the server as i always have and not cause a fuss, as i always did.

Server: All of them.
This is not at all apologetic for your behaviour. Make a good ban appeal or do not bother at all.

I have plenty of screenshots of stuff from you and quite frankly we do not want that sort of player on minetown.