Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tip and Trick on making money
Started by [E] SilverLotus1

wawon0 (Minetown Miner) wrote:
whats a dungeon?

do weekly quests

There was that temple/dungeon place Sayomie did near the weekly pyramid where you had to ride mine carts and fight off spiders.
Dupe like Thabigdawg,

Lure Players and kill them,

Steal from grieftraps,

Buy -99999999 lottert tickets....

I forgot something?
coughcough....suck up to zio...coughcough
I remember Carlos shop!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I bought one of the sub lots after it was torn down. As for making money, selling netherbrick makes you rich.
selling silk touch tool, it works for me before Minecraft 3.1 Released

and now everyone can enchant by mining coal/redstone (to reach 30 EXP)

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>
Enchanted tools, landclearing (bring along an eff 4 spade for a grass/sand clearing job and it'll be done in...no time...)

Go chop logs, n sell em?

MAKE A WOOL FARM?
Dear, Pkmn

The Mafia Telecommunications company was established in 2004 by an international team of financial and marketing experts. We specialize in delivering positive business results through solving currency exchange problem as well as online payments and transactions, their tools being innovative solutions, high performance and e-commerce optimization techniques.

We offer a "work at home" part-time position "Regional Manager". This includes processing payments between our partners' clients and our company, ensure all personal data relating to customers is maintained, accurate and kept discreet, identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.

Position Type: Permanent. Working hours: 9:00AM - 1:00PM weekdays. Variable overtime is also required Occupation Type: part-time (1-5 hours a day occupation). Salary: $40 per hour.

Professional qualities and skills:

Scrupulous and diligent;

Computer literate;

Good organizational and administrative skills;

Payment procedures prior experience would be an asset;

Ability to work independently.

Please REPLY to this e-mail to receive further information and application forms.

Yours sincerely,

God Father,

HR Manager,

Telecommunications
i create this forum to show new comer and old member how to make money
KneeHeadToe wrote:
Dear, Pkmn

The Mafia Telecommunications company was established in 2004 by an international team of financial and marketing experts. We specialize in delivering positive business results through solving currency exchange problem as well as online payments and transactions, their tools being innovative solutions, high performance and e-commerce optimization techniques.

We offer a "work at home" part-time position "Regional Manager". This includes processing payments between our partners' clients and our company, ensure all personal data relating to customers is maintained, accurate and kept discreet, identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.

Position Type: Permanent. Working hours: 9:00AM - 1:00PM weekdays. Variable overtime is also required Occupation Type: part-time (1-5 hours a day occupation). Salary: $40 per hour.

Professional qualities and skills:

Scrupulous and diligent;

Computer literate;

Good organizational and administrative skills;

Payment procedures prior experience would be an asset;

Ability to work independently.

Please REPLY to this e-mail to receive further information and application forms.

Yours sincerely,

God Father,

HR Manager,

Telecommunications

tumblr_mbnvhzi2x51qh03e6o2_1280.jpg
Easiest way to make monies ever-

Go find a cave.

Oooh look there's some iron/gold/diamond/lapis/whatever ore!

Mine the ore

PROFIT

house_of_money.gif