Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] hello minetown
Started by [E] HTCEVO4G

hello minetown my name is lee im 26 a husband and father of one little girl i would like to join you all in-game but have had a set back when i try to log on i get the error not premium if anyone can help me please shoot me a message or just reply here and ill try to find my thread to read lol any way have an awesome day fello crafters
Hi Welcome to minetown! I think the problem you are having is that you arnt whitelisted. in the tabs above that say "home, Forums, join now, etc" Go to join now and fill out the information needed. It might take a little while to have your application looked at but its totally worth it ^.^.
thanks i thought that might be the case i have filld an app out and have talkd to ronvandrop and let him know my ap is in also shared about the issues id been having hears to hopeing i get in game soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Do you own the "paid version" of the game ? This error usually show up when you try to play in offline mode.
i have the team extream version of the game it is an online version and updateable
You will have to buy the game to play on this server.
oh ok thats not a problem lol i didnt know lol my birthday is this monday so ill put it on my wish wist ; )
www.minecraft.net

You can buy the full version of the game here x
lol well there is thelittle matter of not having the money right now im hopeing that i can get it monday im really looking forword to joining this community as i can see the thus far the ppl here are nice and very helpful id like to thank all of you for your helping me with my tech issues even though i currently do not own the game as i said erlyer i am very much looking forword to joining you all in game : )
ok so im all sighnd up on mine craft all thats left to do is purchace it ill try and have it by monday surely someone will hook me up for my birthday : v P