Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Zio's Town Opening! - Goddessa
Started by [E] Zionia

Hello to you all! I am writing this to inform you that I am officially opening my very first town! As of right now, Goddessa is ready for residents and merchants alike. There are some very nice features to this town and I hope you all will at least come by to check it out when you have some free time. Below are a list of Features and Future Plans for the Town of Goddessa (perhaps it will become a city eventually)

Current Availablility:

15 Residential Lots varrying in sizes 20x20. 15x20. and 15x15.

Marketplace with 10 Shop Lots and 8 Stall Lots

Town Features:

Large Low-lag Obby Generator for Town Donors (75 Obby per run or cobble generator if you use that way)

Crafted Public Mine

Hot Springs

Tree Farms (Oak, Spruce, Birch, and Jungle)

Donor Mansion and Information Center

Future Additions: (will be added over time as funding and time for construction is available)

Sheep Farm

Pig Farm

Cow Farm

Food Farm

Drop Farm

Access to CoW Mall and CoW Mall Vaults

Faction Affiliations/Embasies

More to come as suggestions flow!

Lots range in price depending on proximity to center and size. Residential lots have signs on the lot depicting their price. Please be sure to read the rules boards for lots.

No personal Spawners are allowed in the city. There will eventually be spawners set up for residential use, but I personnally dislike risking extra lag on the other residents for lot spawn farms. You are welcome to make a spawner donation to the town to help make them come faster. All spawning lots will be set outside of the main part of the town to reduce local lagging to ensure members enjoy their time.

Biggest rule is to be sure to stay active, and dont allow your lot to look like poop. I dont care what materials you use so long as it looks nice. Cobble is an excellent accent piece in many cases, but as a primary building supply is not pretty at all, So build wisely. If you are inactive for an extended period or are banned from the server, you may lose your lot.

if you are interested in moving into a residential or market lot, please let me know either here, by forum message, or /mail zionia000 in game and i will get back to you as soon as possible. I do hope to see this little town succeed! Thank you for taking the time to visit!

May The Goddess Light Your Path As You Seek Your Own Way Through The Night.

~Goddessa

Warps:

Goddessa

Ziobby

CoW Mall

z2
Good luck Zio <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'd like to buy a market lot when you have some time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I want in!!! I want in!!! I wanna get a plot!!!
kk just let me know when ya see me in game which you want...most are still opened! tho going quickly
well, i am in game right now, i'll be in your town for a while, hope to see ya there!!