Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Confusion upon return.
Started by [E] GodOfSquirrels

I'm back in Minetown after several months, and I see it's changed. There's nothing particularly unfavorable about these changes, but I've had a bit of trouble with them.

Mainly, the chat. I have no idea what happened to it, and the best I can figure is that I need to access a channel. I have no idea how, which is obstructive to my plans. I need block protection on an area I've begun to develop in the new main server, and I can't get it. If there's a channel that allows me to ask for that kind of help, i'd like to know how to access it.

Other than that, I have figured it out, and I can live with my axe not working if nobody wants to deal with the axe.

Anyway, congrats on Shamballah or however you spell it. Fun place.
Hey! Welcome back! Anyways, lets get you sorted out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> To access the regular main server, type /server main. That should teleport you to the main server. Then, to access the global chat channel, type in /ch g. Then, to get your blocks protected, simply mark the corners of a square surrounding your build, and make a petition. To do this, stand near one of the pillars, facing the other one (just to make it easier for the staff member to find it) and type /pe new I would like a region created here, called "region name here"

Hopefully this sorts everything out! If not, just let me know!

~Lucas
If you need to use a wooden axe for its intended purpose (choppin' some wood) you can use the command /toggleeditwand and that will turn off the worldedit selection feature and you can resume the normal function of your axe.
Yield wrote:
If you need to use a wooden axe for its intended purpose (choppin' some wood) you can use the command /toggleeditwand and that will turn off the worldedit selection feature and you can resume the normal function of your axe.

Great! I didn't even know that!