Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please Help! cant Log in!
Started by [E] Zeitho

i am getting an error when trying to sign in. Internal Exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out. ive heard that this may be on the server side. please any mods help me i just donated and now this happens. havent been able to play all day.
connect using: wl.minetown.net

then use the /server command to choose a server to connect to
thanks for the help but im still getting the same error with that server address.. any other suggestions?
i should also add that i mainly play in the wildlands server... i dont know if the whole server is down but i havent been able to log in since this morning.
Based on what I am seeing in the logs, the server was recently restarted so it may have been down at the time. Try logging in now and let me know if you are still having issues.
I had these issues too today, on all server IPs, will try again tonight though...

Thanks Yield
http://help.mojang.com/

A great site for monitoring Minecraft Status
So I've begun to have this problem when trying to access main. I can access the hub, creative, even zombie, but whenever I try to connect to main, I either get the error listed at the beginning of this thread or the game freezes at "Downloading Terrain). Anyone know why this is happening?