Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Ban Appeal] cosmcreeper
Started by [E] W0LF

=============

Username: cosmcreeper

When you were banned : (Date.) i think july 21

Person who banned you: dont know

Reason you were banned: harassing i dont remember harassing anyone

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) main

im not sure if this was the problem i walk into the main portal and i am banned if you go into a portal that your banned from you cant access any server.

=============
Hello cosmcreeper,

I banned you back at the end of July for sending a player this message to his/her in-game mail:

zqlPk.png

You've previously been banned, and unbaned for griefing (http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2245073-im-sorry), stole wood from Cryston's giant house (http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2245073-im-sorry), and as I recall, was really pushing it before you where finally banned for sending that message.

In fact, the only thing on your post list is ban appeals beside from a post you made about becoming a one year veteran.

What makes you think you should have a third chance?
I was recently depressed because of the death of my sister and had mad spews even got suspended (threw a chair at a guy) but now i have conciliating and time to chill and mourn and i think im ready and have matured (now i am 13) and i think i would fit well as a leader in the community because i know everyone so well
This does not explain anything for your past actions, we have no need to know about your personal life since being banned.

You haven't explained your past actions or behaviour, this is what XCoaster was asking for.
Yes sorry i did not state it clearly i said i was mad and just upset and took it out on everything (including minetown)
Also the message was a joke i told him after on xbox live
Hello cosmcreeper,

We are very sorry about the loss of your sister, however this is not a real reason to be running around griefing, harassing players in chat, and stealing.

We are sorry, but you have had enough chances to redeem yourself, and have failed to do so. We hope that you can find a server to play on, but it will not be Minetown.

You are declared permanently banned, with no chance of appeal.

~Locked