Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Event] SkyChallenge (1st Recieves 15,000 MTC)
Started by [E] iSoccerplayer

Hey there! Tonight, I plan to host my new event, SkyChallenge!

Time: 8:30 PM (GMT -6) (Roughly 2 hours from the time this thread is posted)

Where: Events server. (/server event. From there, warp Signup and Right-Click the sign that says SkyChallenge)

Prize:

1st - 15,000 MTC

2nd - 10,000 MTC

3rd - 5,000 MTC

What IS SkyChallenge? Skychallenge is an event based off SkyBlock survival. The objective is to complete as many challenges as possible, using the limited resources found on your island, in the 30 minute period. (Challenges have been formatted to meet the time constraints)

Questions? Feel free to ask!

I hope to see a lot of you there! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

45 minutes until the event!
10 minutes until the event!
How often will you be running this, sounds pretty good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I feel like I missed it again idk what that time is in est time and plus I just got home from school lol
destroyertheminer wrote:
I feel like I missed it again idk what that time is in est time and plus I just got home from school lol

It was around 12 midnight yesterday for you.. I found it to be pretty late..
Isoccer, if i may make a suggestion?

Considering most of MT is either GMT or EST, could you work your events to fit in both timescales? Keep in mind a lot of MT is also kinda young, so have school and such on weekdays.
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
Isoccer, if i may make a suggestion?

Considering most of MT is either GMT or EST, could you work your events to fit in both timescales? Keep in mind a lot of MT is also kinda young, so have school and such on weekdays.

I also have school. I have to make my events fit into my schedule, during the week. If that doesn't work for most members, they are free to join when I host on the weekends.