Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Won't connect to server - was I kicked off?
Started by [E] Sirdadrose

Hi, I cant seem to connect, but my son can. Was I kicked off? Is that what happens - you simply can't connect and it says ?? Would you get an email or something? All very confusing.

Could it be something to do with this -- I connected a couple of nights ago for first time onto the new server to check it out. I warped to home and was walking around my protected area. Then I jumped up a few blocks and got stuck and started getting messages about anti-cheat and flying. I was glitched and I don't know anything about flying or why I would want to. I then logged in again and none of the chat commands would work. Is this what happens when you are kicked off, or is there something wrong with my minecraft client or account?

Thanks

Gavin Rose
I am getting the exact same issue :-/

I just get the error

" Could not open socket to requested server"

every time I try and connect.

I had the same cheat warnings when I glitched the other day but I didn't really think much of it at the time because I wasn't cheating and I use the donator client so I shouldn't have had any mods I wasn't supposed to.

Anyone able to give some insight?
there are a few issues with anticheat going on. please go make a post in the official anticheat thread and we will look into these for you.

http://www.minetown.net/forum/post/last/m/672632/viewthread/4505202-official-anticheat-report-form
Thankyou. This is now resolved. I am able to login today. Presumably, I was indeed kicked off and being unable to connect is what happens in those circumstances. Makes sense, thought the "Server Error" message you get is a bit confusing.