Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Concerning materials mined in this temp server.
Started by [E] Lexias

This is just something I was wondering about. When we switch back to our old map, we will lose everything we mined on this map. I started just before the update, so did some of my friends, so that means most of what we have resides in this server. I'm sure others have mined precious materials such as the new ore, Lapis Lazuli, I've heard of several people finding diamond, and there's other things too.

My question is, if we provide screen shots of what we have in this server to the mods/admins, will it be possible to get those materials back when we switch over?
As far as i know what we mine in the temp server won't be carried over when the regular server gets updated.

If so i'd be kinda peeved because i had 39 stack of diamond Broly dumped, and i gave it away thinking it wouldn't carry over. lol
I don't think they carried it over the last time (when beta came out) so i'm guessing no. But its pretty easy to get stuff back on the normal server.

Probably not. We get a temp server every time an update breaks hMod, and we've never retained anything from it back to the real map. It's probably for the best, since there aren't any anti-theft mods. I'd just steal all your diamonds and bluestone on the last day, then get to bring it with me to the main map.
Anything and everything you do on the temp map is just like the map, temporary. Everything made, and everything mined will go away with the map
A question of my own: Is hacking or duping blocks still illegal on the temp server?
Hacking, duping, killing, stealing, griefing is all allowed on the Temp Server.

~SN