Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [MTN] Minetown Navy Official Thread
Started by [E] CytoCraft

QI9qf.png

Minetown Navy's Official Thread

Virtus. Libertas.

Information:

Admiral Rolllercoaster27

Funding Provided by Cyto Group Corporation

Minetown Navy is a part of the clan and reports directly to the head of the clan.

The Minetown Navy is here to maintain peace, freedom, and stability in Minetown.

With the rise of the Mafia and other underground organizations, requires defense forces, and the Minetown Navy serves as a defense force for the clan and its allies.

The Japan Self-Defense Forces (JSDF) of also receives training by the Minetown Navy.

To join the Minetown Navy, please contact Rolllercoaster27 in-game.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out this form below:

Application:

In-Game Name:

Reason for Joining:

Any PVP or Fighting Experience:

Other Information:

ESDPF.png

BjtJS.png
Do you have a boat
I'm not sure at the moment.

If we don't, I'll commission a destroyer-class ship to be made.
The Country of Japan has decided to offer to MTN and Cyto Group Co., the use and rights to construct and use the schematics of JSDF ships to be used and operated by the MTN, in exchange for assistance to the creation of additonal ships for the JSDF's own Navy, and the facilities to construct said ships.
Hopefully that answers your question, Knee.
hey i will make u guys some ships if u wish as long as i get paid and handed supplies <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I think we're good for now. We've got schematics from JSDF, Rolller's making one of his own, and I'm creating my own prototype now.
iight then well if u need a ship maker to help u know where to find me
Actually, check out the other thread by Rolllercoaster because you might be able to build ships for him.