Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What kind of ban is this?
Started by [E] Shogun

Username: Seyphealex

When you were banned : 1/10/11

Person who banned you: GearElite227

Reason you were banned: killing? Had a pretty small discussion with Gear. The reason I'm banned is because I killed people. Isn't this a PvP server? I'm not allowed to kill anymore?

Then he said I did it over and over again. If most people haven't noticed PvP is turned off almost everywhere. I can't even kill griefers within Atlantis. How can I kill people over and over?

Then he said I killed Jays 8 times and then later he said i killed him 10 times. Check your chat logs. Wrong on both accounts, only killed him twice, the first time I did it to see if PvP was turned on in an area didn't take his items. The second time was at /warp shelter. Thats it, I didn't kill Jays 8 or 10 times.

Then he said I killed various people and got complained about it. Are you kidding me? Let me repeat, I CAN'T EVEN KILL GRIEFERS IN ATLANTIS. How the hell am I going to kill people? Does anyone ever see in chat that "Seyphealex killed this person" Hell no i don't have time for that stuff, I have layers to dig.

I asked for names, didn't get any. Can I even defend myself or give justification if I don't know who killed me?

Keep me banned or unban me, I would like proof of these accusations.
No this is not what happened. Reports from Jaysfan say that you would purposely abuse your donor power to summon jaysfan over a cliff and kill him. That is not PVP that is abuse.
Thats not what I read. You never once mentioned abuse of donor powers. Again please check your chat logs.

I never even got warned for not doing it anymore, I got straight banned.

People can tp into my house and maybe set /home there to come back later and steal my stuff? All they get is a warning.

Griefers destroy blocks that took days to put down, a warning.

I kill someone once that can easily be fixed by going down to pick up items and I get straight up banned?
Not to mention the hundreds of diamonds you owe the workers.

~SN
I'm just on here waiting to see the replies.

None of them were on, I checked /who. None of the workers beside you were on.

And I really doubt its "hundreds"
actually adios and Jays and Space and Paulosaurus and some more that dont want me to say their names
I don't think Seyphealex should be banned,but at least demoted of some commands abused in this case.
This is a chemical ban.
I KNOW for a fact I never killed Space, adios, or Paul. I don't know adios enough to warrant killing him. Paul was one of the my best workers, why would I antagonize him by killing him? Space...he can act stupid at times but he helped me in the early stages of Atlantis by donating tools and helping with the Atlantis sign, why would I want to kill him?

Also these are nothing but accusations, I haven't seen one shred of proof (no ss or chat log, nothing) of me "killing people OVER AND OVER AND OVER again".

The reason nothing came up saying "you killed so and so" is because you were evidently summoning people over a cliff so that they would fall and die. That is not pvp. I am going to let you back in but if I ever hear of this again you will get banned. If someone is causing you trouble please take it up with an admin or mod. Also a lot of people are saying that they worked for you but you have not paid them. I would work paying them soon. This is your warning.