Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SNOW DAY!
Started by [E] Natedog85137

Topic explains it all. No school today, possibly none tomorrow.
We had 7 Inches of snow today here in North Alabama.

Which is crazy, because we never get any snow. The whole city's pretty much shut down. No school for the next 2 days, maybe 3.

Snow is legit.
we had about 5 inches in near Atlanta, GA. been outside sledding all for the past few hrs, no school!!!
NCs getting tons of ice but not too much snow. Ice though. No school hopefully for a while
We got about 5 inches of snow here in Arkansas. No school today, most likely no school tommrow, and maybe no school on wendesday.
xD The whole southeast got hit c: I live in stockbridge,GA btw :b
sigh.. buncha wimps! DX rofl It snowed here over night, left us with knee deep snow. Kids were out a day and then next day busses were running and kiddy's going "Awwwwmaaannnn I dont wanna go back to schoool" As for me.. I Lol'd at them. :3

LOL THAT'S NOTHING

The snow we get here lasts for the entire Winter, and by late January the ground you're walking on is raised up by at least 2 feet.
Rofl Richard, Where are you from in Canada? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> and now that it is January, if your walking on any fresh snow here, its waste deep (found that out yesterday the cold way XP ) as for trampled stuff. about 2-3 feet deep thats for sure

Cool story bro.

Houston never gets snow.

~SN