Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banni pour rien
Started by [E] toxic56

jai ete banni car je butais des grifer
le what
From what I gather... it's french... and he is either saying that he wants someone banned for griefing or he was banned for stumbling on to someone grieifing? I am not sure, my french isn't that great.
Toxic, Moi et sawine parlons francais, mais le serveur Est anglais !

Alors va faloir faire ton appeal en anglais.

Sorry guys, I asked him to do his appeal in english.

He said he got banned for killing grifer ? Wich im not sure what it is or who it is.
Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît nous dire pourquoi vous avez été banni? avez-vous tomber sur la douleur et essayer de dire à quelqu'un mais vous été banni pour cela? Si oui pouvez-vous nous dire de quelle île ou si sur la carte que vous avez vu cette douleur et je vais essayer de prendre soin de ce ainsi que je peux.
daniel1995 wrote:
Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît nous dire pourquoi vous avez été banni? avez-vous tomber sur la douleur et essayer de dire à quelqu'un mais vous été banni pour cela? Si oui pouvez-vous nous dire de quelle île ou si sur la carte que vous avez vu cette douleur et je vais essayer de prendre soin de ce ainsi que je peux.

Traduction in real time english ; Can you please tell us why you have been banned ? Did you fall on the pain and tryed to tell someone that you have been banned for that ? If yes, can you tell use on what island or on the map you've seen the pain and i'll try to take care of this i can like.

That's the real traduction. Google traduction sucks
Lingua mea non est Gallicae,

Latina mea non est magne bona, sed est paene Gallicae. Narrobisne meus iniuriarum tuarum in lingua Amercicae?

That's the best I can do. French is based off of Latin, but different enough that it still probably makes no sense. This guy's probably gone by now anyway.
Eissaye, vi parlas latino? La esperanta lingvo estas tre simila al la latina lingvo.

To further fragment this discussion, I respond to Eissaye's post in Latin with a post in Esperanto.