Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned last January..
Started by [E] Pew446 [1]

Username: Pew446

When you were banned : Sometime around January 2012

Person who banned you: Pretty sure it was Sawine

Reason you were banned: "Griefing at gianthouse"

Server: Main

I was banned last January and I'd really like to be unbanned. I've been trying to find a server as good as MineTown but no server compares to the fun community. I promise not to grief anymore, or break any other rules for that matter. Please consider my request to be unbanned. Thanks.
If you were banned for griefing GiantHouse, it was probably Cryston who banned you. I will try to pull up logs and look into the incedent. Its gonna be a while before you can actually be unbanned as the server is down until approx Oct 1st either way. But I will look into this for you.
Zionia wrote:
If you were banned for griefing GiantHouse, it was probably Cryston who banned you. I will try to pull up logs and look into the incedent. Its gonna be a while before you can actually be unbanned as the server is down until approx Oct 1st either way. But I will look into this for you.

Any updates now that the server is up?
sorry for the delay

Ive looked into it as best i can...there arent any records available.

Considering it was your only offense, and it has been a good amount of time, I will lift your ban tomorrow when i log in.

Please review all the server rules before returning and remember that this is your 2nd chance. We dont always give 3rds....so dont mess up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

/locked