Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] House Protection
Started by [E] GammaGames

House in Coliseum (Rebelious)

Just me

My house. I had a like 6 stacks wood, 2 stacks glass, redstone, and a bunch of other stuff stolen from it. Why don't we have chestprotect? Pretty sure its needed a LOT. Wouldnt have happened if the admins would have been listening when I was saying I wanted a vault. So, I should get my stuff returned, becuase they wouldnt help me.
The admins have to attend to everybody else, not just you.

They don't owe you anything, it's not their fault you got stolen from, it's whoever stole from you that caused the problem in the first place, they're to blame.
Not every admin assigns vaults. It is a complicated plugin and there have been times where a vault was compromised because it was created wrong. Just shouting "ADMINS I NEED A VAULT" won't do you any good. Next time, use /sendmail to give one of us a message and we'll tell you who you need to talk to.
i sent cody and sawine a messege, but didnt get a response while I was on. and i didnt realise it was hard to set up

Could I buy a vault btw?
Just build a wall around the chests.

Every time you want to go to it, just break the wall.

Replace.

Rinse and Repeat.

They cant access it, they cant break the wall.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Just build a wall around the chests.

Every time you want to go to it, just break the wall.

Replace.

Rinse and Repeat.

They cant access it, they cant break the wall.

~SN

Unless then click the chest during the time the block is replaced, though minimal, still has the chance
Thats where double layering comes to play.

And hopefully you'll catch them by then.

~SN

haha i just did the layering <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> i also put some wood behind the door so they cant get in. Go ahead and lock this thread