Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP [Server] Hub
Started by [E] Tiiy

I was in Minetown PvP Area, as a member, and I went to the server hub, thinking it was the starting area when you spawn into the world. Instead, i was sent to the nether, where I was raped and dunked by pigmen and lava. I lost all my gold gear, diamond sword, diamond pickaxe and alot of other stuff. I really want my stuff back because it is the portal's fault ( sounds stupid) that I was put there in the first place.
I won't be able to look into what happened here until I get off work (Unless another admin gets to it before I do :angel: ). So, in the mean time, if you could provide a more detailed list of what you lost, along with any more possible details about what led to the glitch (Was the server lagging? location of the exact portal you went through? or anything you might believe is relevant) and I will try to get this sorted out as soon as possible.
Hrrm, I tested it yesterday and it worked fine. Did you walk completely into the portal or just to the point your screen started moving?