Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PIN plugin?
Started by [E] Pillowman25

Hey I had an idea, I've seen quite a lot of people claiming to get hacked and then come on Minetown and grief, etc. Although some of these people aren't all telling the truth, I believe there are lots that are. I had the idea of a simple, customizable PIN you enter every time you enter Minetown for verification. I don't know if something like this already exists and if it does what the name is. I just thought this would be great and help create a safer community.

Thanks,
This sounds like a good idea, but I think people might find it annoying to type a pin every time they log in.

Maybe they can toggle it on and off? That would be pretty cool.
Yeah I thought that might get annoying, so a toggle would be nice. I'm not sure how easy something like this would be to make though if someone were to develop it from scratch?
Pillowman25 wrote:
Hey I had an idea, I've seen quite a lot of people claiming to get hacked and then come on Minetown and grief, etc. Although some of these people aren't all telling the truth, I believe there are lots that are. I had the idea of a simple, customizable PIN you enter every time you enter Minetown for verification. I don't know if something like this already exists and if it does what the name is. I just thought this would be great and help create a safer community.

Thanks,

The concept seems like a good idea but we are already able to determine who was actually hacked when they make the claim.
I know it would be easy to see the IP but it would be able to prevent anything from happening in the first place. Again, just an idea I had <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>