Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cauldweller Ban Appeal (Serious)
Started by [E] Cauldweller

=============

Username:Cauldweller

When you were banned : (Date.) 5 March 2012

Person who banned you: I believe sayomie but i cant be certain

Reason you were banned: Stealing from griefer traps then selling the stolen goods

Server: All

=============

(sorry if theirs typos im on a new keyboard)

Hey its Cauld

Alot has happened over the past 6 months. Alot of stuff that ive needed to happen. and alot that didnt.

I know that the majority reading this are going to think im a no good scum bag who thinks i can do whatever i want with no consequences and but put into no hot water. If you had have asked me that 6 months ago i probably would have said yes.

Im not writing this appeal to win anyone over or to convince you that the situations that followed my ban were not my fault.

Im here to write a ban appeal. so i can actually rejoin minetown as a working citizen. After thinking about what i had done for about 5 months i thought its theyre fault they had me all wrong.

i suddenly hit a breaking point of emotional social and physical weakness (not related to minetown) my mind was flooded with thoughts that a generic teenager should never have in their mind. then i was dewired by friends and brought back down to earth. only to realise just how damn stupid i was. no matter how hard i tried to forget the mistakes i made here they stayed in my head. slowly carving away. sorting out all the problems themselves in my mind. finally working up the courage to ask one of the staff members if i could try for a appeal. so i did and now i am here.

im not going to say that i did nothing wrong. or that i deserve a chance. because i dont deserve one. what i did was the worst thing ive ever done in my life. to the people on minetown that i kept in touch with you would know me as a fairly non-emotional person. this is only true to things i care very little about. unlike minetown. im not going to cry and beg for another chance.

i just wanted to try my luck and hopefully try to get back to where i have always belonged.

MineTown this is my ban appeal love it or hate it this is my feelings for the server.

Love and Light

Cauldweller
Can i ask what's bad about stealing from greifer traps? first off what are greifer traps?

sorry buy i am dumb..
Hey this is to the mods/admins

i was wondering if my appeal was still being assessed.

its been a few days now and i havnt heard from anyone about it.

this is a big deal for me and i am really having trouble just waiting for an answer.

i will try to be patient

Cauld
because this is a special case, the ban committee is discussing the issue. it may take a while to be resolved. please wait for our verdict.
ok thanks zionia and staff for your time and effort
eb99674ae770f8e78fe42abc7749e6ba.jpg

5k2io8.jpg
We have discussed this and it was pretty much a resounding no. We have simply given you too many chances and you have run out. Based on the responses in last nights conversation, you have given yourself such a bad reputation that ti is clear that you will never be unbanned, so all that is left to be said is:

Cauldweller, you are permanently banned from the Minetown servers.
ok yield and staff

i thank you for your time and commitment and i am sorry for the trouble i have caused you

Cauld