Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by [E] MrForan

I got banned a few minutes ago for mining in an area i was not allowed. I thought what i was mining was some kind of glitch and had no idea i was doing something wrong. when i turned around i saw XxcrialxX and thought to myself.. damn it this must be his stuff i looked at the chat quickly say the word 'ban' and then was disconnected. If im allowed back on this server i promise to return everything i took. I should have asked about it before mining. I have contributed many buildings to Minetown and would never grief anyone. this was an honest mistake and im sorry please allow me back on the server!

Sincerely, MrForan
BANNED FOR LIFE

ALL OF YOUR DATA HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SERVER

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
YES YOUR ENJIN ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED SHORTLY

HAVE A NICE DAY
Stop trolling Catman, Or we are going to Terminate YOUR ACCOUNT.

Where were you mining exactly mrforan? Your appeal seems to have be made pretty fast ( wich i understand, because you are still under the influence of the ban.. or something like that..) But there is an appeal form you could follow out there.

But basicly, i want to know what really hapenned? Where were you mining and what were you mining.?
I didn't ban you MrForan, but someone else did. We got a grief alert from you breaking a Nether stone block, so we tp'd to you and saw you mining in the Nether that no one was allowed to mine. I told you several times to stop, but you didn't so one of the admins banned you.

However, I'm not the one who banned you so, you have to find out who banned you.
i havent banned anyone, so.
same thing happend to me : /

and now im screwed the nether is now gone

but i really think the thing was stupid there were no signs or protection so all i saw was a pig pit of wonderful goods : /
mrpiggy wrote:
same thing happend to me : /

and now im screwed the nether is now gone

but i really think the thing was stupid there were no signs or protection so all i saw was a pig pit of wonderful goods : /

The thing is that, Broly warned you earlier. If it was not of this, and of course you stealing few days earlier. You would have been unbanned. Too bad, you did too much "illegalities" in a short period of time.
MrForan is unbanned.
MrForan you are unbanned, it was an ancient area that had been removed but some blocks still remained.

And mattwhi, you had 2 warnings and the area was wrote not to mine at the time.

Its 2 different situations.