Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned items/mods?
Started by [E] Alder

Are there any banned items and/or mods in the technic pack for the server or is it just everything?
Yes, its banned.

oh-no-you-didnt-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-216.gif
Ummmm... that didn't answer my question... but alrighty then.
did-not-read-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-927.gif
Erm.....
I know world anchors are blocked, you cant craft them. I assume that all the tnt's and maybe nuclear reactors.. but idk about that stuff.
added items i believe are blocked for the most part...anything explosive related i know is not allowed on most servers...better safe than sorry
There should be an allowance for Mk I nuclear reactors that are looked over by mods or helpers, before the uranium is put in obviously, to make sure they are properly cooled and all the bits arranged properly... It would make a lot more sense than banning nuclear reactors altogether... the extreme explosives being banned makes sense, I played around with some and if I hadnt been wearing the Gem Armour from EE I would have died...

Heres a little bit of clarification on what exactly I'm asking about:

Is the Gem Armour and Red Matter/Dark Matter tools and armor banned?
Only things banned that i'm aware of are Anchors.. and all TNT..

You can build a nuke reactor if you want to risk it.. but thats on you...

other than that is pretty much OPEN.. so have fun (when it gets back online)

PS> More items might become banned as the server develops based on lag etc etc.. .but I think thats it for now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Ugh the server will become crap when most items are banned, its fine how it is. Lets just hope that it wont become Super popular so it lags like hell :/