Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [JAPAN] Country of Japan - Official Thread
Started by Unknown User

stock-footage-metallic-japanese-flag.jpg

こんばんは。, Minetown!

As many of you are quite well aware, I have come to form the very innovative Country of Japan, and have been constructing it's capital of Tokyo, in Eastern - South Eastern Minetown for some time now, for which I have decided to create an official thread by which the Japanese Government will communicate with, on the Minetown forums.

That being said, I think it only proper to Introduce the Country of Japan, and the Capital of Tokyo, to Minetown. With this, I shall start with the History of Japan so that all will know the origins behind this truly impressive Nation of the East.

Tokyo was founded on Aug.11'12, the day after I was laid off of my job in real life. Only the day before I had been laid off, I had also decided to leave Minecraft due to it being boring. The loss of my Job, and the incident with Millenium City, set the conditions to my return, for which I remember many people were confused by that decision.

I had always intended to build Tokyo after I was completed with Millenium City, as my plans for this dated well back into December of 2011. What I learned in Millenium City, I knew I had to improve upon. To offer larger lots. Pay more attention to the details and the materials put into the city. To make wider, open areas. To balance nature to cityscape. To build a power grid, a full size airport, working public transit. I knew all this could only be accomplished with Tokyo. And I wanted to push the innovation of this new city even further then anything anyone else had ever done before. I implemented Japanese written in Romaji, to the construction of left hand sided roads as seen in Japan, to the Traffic Lights, something that Krystalin, WhatItDo, and Zionia helped me implement. Special Thanks go to Krystalin who helped me come up with the design, and was instrumental in the ideas which resulted in it's current design; and to Zionia, who setup all the transmitters to have them function as they are now proudly displayed for all to see.

I myself have always been inspired by the Japanese will, their culture, their innovation and their curiosity to push the boundaries of what is and has yet to be achieved. Their language and their stance in the world, only compete to make this nation even more fascinating to me.

And thus, I brought it upon myself to do just that. To create the country behind the city. To make it a part of Minetown. To bring Japanese greatness to the server. And I have succeeded. The city thrives and grows with each passing day, and I am honored that many people find the city appealing in both style and design. To know that suggestions people made, were complimented into the city. Of the support behind the city from the countless Volunteers, Donators, trade partners (Saito and to a lesser degree, Nimaro), and the Japanese citizens who make the city even more impressive to behold. Thank you to you all for your support.

More information will be released soon regarding Japan.

*Update*

Picture of Tokyo so far: Sept.15'12

Tokyo-Sept1512.png

- Official Theme

(Yes, I know it's Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, however the theme is a perfect fit for our Nation)

ありがとう!
... But you're from Canada!

All kidding aside, like all of your previous works this is amazing! I love the arcitecture, and it's pretty accurate too! Goodluck!
do we have to refer to you as Emperor HunterKiller now? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Maybe... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
HK, you just have a thing for empires, do you?
Hetalia-Axis-Power-APH-Japan-hetalia-13892972-1280-1024.jpg
Yea...I dont get what the flag means? What does a red dot stand for?
It actually represents the rising sun, as Japan is one of the first countries to see the sunrise. Japanese people call their country 'nippon' which means land of the rising sun.

The basic White Flag with Red Circle is a simple version of the flag that has Sun Rays radiating out from the Red circle. This image depicts the sun rising.
Naval Variation of Japan's flag:

800px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Naval Variation of Japan's flag:

800px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png

This flag will be seen in at Tokyo's Spawn.. I'll let people see it for themselves... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>