Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Help!! i cant get on minetown
Started by [E] gh515

I did /server creative and it timed me out and now i ccant get on to minetown

same here but i was tring to get on the main
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!?!?!?!!?? OMG
The problem is that the main server (and possibly some others) went down. You can probably see there are people online, but that is for some of the other MT Servers. If you were last on the main server or another one which went down, you cannot connect to MT until that server is back up.
:obsidian::obsidian::obsidian::obsidian::obsidian::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::obsidian::obsidian::obsidian::obsidian::obsidian:

:obsidian::obsidian::obsidian::dirt::dirt::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::dirt::dirt::obsidian::obsidian::obsidian:

:obsidian::obsidian::dirt::sand::chest::chest::chest::sand::chest::chest::chest::sand::dirt::obsidian::obsidian:

:obsidian::dirt::sand::sand::stone::stone::stone::sand::stone::stone::stone::sand::sand::dirt::obsidian:

:obsidian::dirt::sand::sand::stone::stone::stone::sand::stone::stone::stone::sand::sand::dirt::obsidian:

:dirt::sand::sand::sand::diamond::stone::stone::sand::diamond::stone::stone::sand::sand::sand::dirt:

:dirt::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::dirt:

:dirt::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::stone::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::dirt:

:dirt::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::stone::stone::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::dirt:

:dirt::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sand::sa
The DDoS protection seems to be causing some connectivity issues.

I opened a ticket about the situation with our provider.

We're also currently looking up for a new datacenter, things should get better soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it annoys me extremely too.
ok thanks! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> i feel more relieved now!! just a question........ do you know an estimated time when we will be able to get back on??<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> thanks
i doubt no body knows
Will the Tekkit server be coming back online after the Main server gets sorted?
According to what Sawine said it's their entire setup. From that the servers themselves probably have no problems, it's just no one can connect to them because of problems with the provider. So hopefully that means that everything will be back up as normal once the ticket with their provider gets taken care of. Good luck with that Sawine. I hope their support staff has good customer service.