Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeals
Started by [E] nayld93

Username: nayld93

When you were banned : i don't know

Person who banned you: cant remember but i know it is the guy that i soled my town to

Reason you were banned: for braking a wall. but i didn't do it

Server: Main

=============
Please wait while i look into this!
I am the player nayld93 sold the town to and i would like to say that within about 4 or 5 days after selling it was griefed twice, Both occurrences i was told it was him by a moderator . The first was to snoop around my buildings by breaking through my walls to get around locked doors and the second was the front wall. thanks for hearing my side
I was the one who banned you. It seems this was not the first time you have done this as sage said above. Ive looked into the other instances. Why are you doing these things? You said yourself you sold the town. You should not be going in and around it breaking things. Please explain and also explain why we should let you back.
i didn't do that it was my little bro he got on to my account and i will fix what he broke and sorry sageloserkid
You are responsible for anything that happens on your account. What are you going to do to ensure that this does not happen again?
i have a password on my computer now so it wont happen again
Alright, I will unban you. Be aware that this is your second chance. Do it again and there will not be a third. Review the rules and wiki pages and i will unban you saturday the 22nd.

/locked