Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hi, I cant talk in any channel
Started by [E] Phoenixx

Im Amber, im new here. Ive asked over and over why I cant talk or type in global chat. I cant get any help about the world, and I even downloaded Enjin client. Where is everyone?
Hey Amber! Have you applied at www.minetown.net/join? After doing so it takes ~24 to 48 hours to be reviewed. As a guest, you can only speak in Guest Chat by doing /ch gc. Once you are a full member, you *should* be able to talk by doing /ch g. Sometimes this gets derpy and you have to do /ch join gc or /ch join g. Please let me know if this works and good luck!! Welcome to Minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ok thank you! Yes I applied about 5 days ago, or around a week.
It says i dont have permission to speak in global.. STILL. My name in game is geniusaidan, my name is Amberina on here. Is that the problem?
And it doesnt matter if its /ch join gc or /ch g or /ch gc i cant speak no matter what i do. Its very annoying.
Has your application been accepted or denied?
Im not sure, where do i find that out?
I looked under applications and there was nothing there. Maybe when I joined the site I thought I was applying but I didnt actually apply? I just reapplied now, hopefully that fixes the problem.
Yes, simply signing up for the website isn't actually applying for MineTown, but now that you have applied you are on the right track. Also, as long as you put "geniusaidan" in the Minecraft Username part of the application, you should be fine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ok I see that your application was just approved. So now when you login try those command matt said in a previous post. Just say testing in global and im sure someone will say WELCOME TO MINETOWN =D