Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How to get started?
Started by [E] Pillowman25

Hey I have been curious about the tekkit server, and just wondering a few things. A couple months ago I downloaded the client and played for a while, but it just seemed all over the place. How does one start playing on the tekkit server without feeling lost, since there are pages and pages of different items, etc?... I know it's kind of a general question, but are there certain mods that one should focus more on in the beginning, and slowly move on to different, harder ones?..
Think of something you want to make..In my case a cake factory....Then look p how to make it on youtube lol. I did that then went on single player first and made the cake factory...you start to learn how certain things work, how to make it faster, what could be don to improve it. Also a good way to learn is to get on Mumble and talk to others who are playing Tekkit. The mumble community is nice and I'm sure someone will help! =D
Okay, thanks very much I will try this technique <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>