Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DUALSHOCKED's ban appeal
Started by [E] DUALSHOCKED

=============

Username: DUALSHOCKED

When you were banned : May 25th, 2012

Person who banned you: Don't Know

Reason you were banned: x-ray, hacked client, offensive language, and recommending x-ray to others.

=============

1. I did not know that swastikas were not allowed. No staff actaully said that they were not allowed. I also don't see why they would be restricted. They are just a symbol. Just like you let people build crosses or flags, they represent something. It is not like i am spelling about bad words. Plus i was building them on my land in the middle of no where, no one is going to see them, not like it was in a well populated area or in a town. Reggief (i think that is how you spell it) told me that they were allowed. I know he is not "staff" but he is V.I.P. and i did not realize that was different. I thought he had the same authority. I did not build the huge swastika, and if it is in my house then what does it matter. People shouldn't be in my house anyways.

2. The offensive language about sawine. That was just a joke. Plus what about all of the people who said "lol" or "haha" or "probably." they should be banned to, because agreeing is just the same as saying it.

3. As for the hacked client. I was using nodus a while back. Not at the time of this ban. I only used the feautres of this client on other servers. I never used any hack, mod, or cheat, that was against the rules. Just because i had nodus does not mean that i actually used any thing.

4. Lastly, for the recomending to others, i was honestly joking. Some one was talking about their ore shop. And i said the easiest way to get them was x-ray. I now realize that it probably wasn't the best thing to say (joking or not) as sarcasm is hard to notice through internet and chat.

Also provided my acceptance back into the server i will remove all of the swastikas at both of my homes at my own expense.

-- This is what i posted 4 months ago and this was a mod's reply

"...I have thought about it again and i give you a last chance of appealing about 1-2 months. If you can show us that you have matured enough in that time i will discuss with the other ban committee members about unbanning you. That 'last chance' will mean that if you will be banned again after we decided to unban you, you will not have a chance of appealing."

Now 4 months later i would like to make my new and final ban appeal

Username: DUALSHOCKED

When you were banned : May 25th, 2012

Person who banned you: Don't Know

Reason you were banned: x-ray, hacked client, offensive language, and recommending x-ray to others.

I would again like to apologize for everything I did that was against minetown's rules. I would like to apologize to sawine for the joke too. I hope to be unabbned now. It has been 4 months and i have matured more and played other games. I realize that there is no server as good as minetown. I tried to find a server to play while banned but couldn't they just aren't as good. I no longer use a hacking client and have surely learned my lesson with that. I will watch the jokes i make and be sure they won't be offensive. Lastly, i will not build anymore controversial emblems, logos, or icons and i will destroy the ones i currently have. Thank you for your consideration.

This will be looked into, please be patient while we look into this.
I have the feeling that you have matured and that you are really sorry for your actions. I'm going to release you into the wide world of Minetown again. Just do what you said in your new ban appeal and you wont get banned again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> Dont forget to read the rules again too, its possible that some rules have changed so that you wont get banned for something that you forgott.

Anyway, welcome back and dont let me see you being banned again.