Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tekkit server down now?!?!?
Started by [E] Quinn9009

I'm just wondering what's been happening and why the Tekkit server, out of all servers is now down?
No sure, Needs a reset maybe?
idk either but its sad <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Im sad too D:.. it might have something to do with the main page thing... but if it isn't please fix it! i fell like a part of me is missing!
Parkerjdude wrote:
Im sad too D:.. it might have something to do with the main page thing... but if it isn't please fix it! i fell like a part of me is missing!

Yes, this is exactly related to the news post. The server that tekkit was hosted from suffered a hardware failure. The server will be brought back as soon as we can manage it.
Yield have you heard of an eta on getting any of the servers back up??
Due to the geographical location of the data centers, we can not but an eta on this. We have to rely on others to repair the servers. There are just simply too many unknown variables to account for to even give you a guess.
Its ok... I just wish ppl that we (Minetown) pay to keep out stuff running could do exactly that.. Keep it running but ok.. Thanks a million.. oh btw you might want to make a post on the home page that our wildlands server is still up and running so we can still have ppl playing
I understand your frustration but no amount of money you throw at something will prevent the unexpected. And this is exactly that, something unexpected. There is no way we could have planned on two servers going down at the exact same time. Behind the scenes, we have been trying to push out as much content as possible to give you things to do. We're in the process of getting the events server functional (With a ton of events in preparation) and I have just released the zombie server. If it makes you feel any better, I have spent almost every waking moment (excluding work time, of course) in front of my computer to do my part to fill the void.

I know know your frustrated, and I am too. Things like this are unfortunate but things like this just happen. All we can do is keep on living and make the best of it.