Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Tekkit] Please Read
Started by [E] Yield

Dear Tekkit Server Patrons,

The mods of the Tekkit server and myself are noticing an increasing trend in petitions that are trying to kill us. I don't believe that all instances of this are intentional, and I believe most are just a case of oblivious mistakes. Let me explain:

To keep the playing field even, staff do not have the capability to fly or activate god mode on the Tekkit server, unless they achieve it through the same means as you, meaning they have progressed to the point of having a jetpack or a Swiftwolf's Rending Gale. I believe most circumstances of this are unintentional but you guys tend to open petitions while flying, which leads to the death of the mod that attempts to answer those petitions.

There have also been blatant attempts to kill mods through the petition system, by opening them over 1x1 holes in the ground. Please note this breaks 2 of the servers rules: Luring and digging 1 block wide holes. I would like you all to take note that any attempt to kill a mod through the petition system can result in punishments, up to and including bans.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and we as a staff thank you for taking our safety into consideration.

Yield
Epic... I <3 you Yield

Sorry for forgetting that all people can't fly.. with that said if a MOD needs a ring let me know
Damn people are being morons again...