Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What do you think about 2011?
Started by [E] coolharry5

Well to start off 2011 5000 birds fall from the sky 100000 fish found down both in Arkansas, plus in Australia the biggest flood they have ever seen. My family seems to think its nothing and so does everyone else but 100000 fish just dont die neither do 5000 birds just dont fall from the sky and then say it was probably fireworks that scared them. What does everyone else think of this?
To me 2011 is just a step closer to 21/12/12

See you in the apocalypse <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I think I'm depressed now.
payed off bank bills =] were going good
sawine scientist realized the first estimates of the whole 21/12/12 doomsday was wrong they miscalculated the myan (or however you spell it) calendar by up to 40 years

look it up on google
Well sawine is a member of sites wich they treat about those subjects. Above top secret. Something like that, they treat about conspirancies.

And IMO. The 40 years thing is just because ppl were taking this World end thingy too far, maybe to reduce the scare factor.
btw i dont belive in that theory. i dont think anything will be abnormal about the day that the calendar resets
ill sleep in so if and when it never happens ill live and live like a normal day out driving =]
I think on that date is when we drain the map of resources and we start over. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Its not a doomday theory.

I was just kidding.

I wont get in the subject here. Ive been studitying this for 3 years now. I know LOTS on the subject.

And yes, mostly all you see on TV about it is bullshit.

Edit: If you want to start having a peek down the rabbit hole, www.abovetopsecret.com

Warning: this website might change the way you see life, forever.