Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Elliotgd Ban Appeal
Started by [E] elliotgd

Username: Elliotgd

When you were banned : 3/31/12

Person who banned you:Server

Reason you were banned: Griefing an abandoned looking house

Server: Main

It has been six months, i think i should get unbanned. check out the old form here:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2660053-elliotgd-ban-appealdid-do-anything/post/16418164#p16418164
Alright. I will unban you if you can accept/do the following.

1) Read all the server rules again

2) Promise not to touch anything that isnt yours again. If it is in a house that isnt yours, you dont touch it. Period.

3) Please write a short diddy about why we should allow you to return after breaking the same rule twice. Explain how you have changed and what you will do to ensure it will not happen again.

If you do the above, I will unban you. Know you will be on your last warning. Any breaking of the rules that results in another ban WILL result in a permaban with no chance of appeal.
1. Done

2. Done

3. While i was banned, I went on many servers, and would like to say instead of breaking the rules, i did server community service and helped fix griefing, get the server up and running, and build spawn. It made me feel way better after griefing on this server.I even did tech help. I really dont know what i was thinking with this server, and i wont do it again.
alright. remember this is your last warning. i will unban you when i get on in the next hour

/locked