Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dudepictures17's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] XR0BP4G3X

=============

Username: Dudepictures17

When you were banned : September 9 2012, or atleast the date when I first got message

Person who banned you: "Leo"

Reason you were banned: It stated that I was banned for griefing halos1518

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative): Tekkit

=============
Looking into situation. Care to explain what happened from your end?
Sure I would love to. Sorry about the delay too, i had football. So anyway I thought about it a little bit and i slowly understand why but its quite interesting about how i got banned the more i thought about it. So my end starts with this. I have a house. my own little area. However due to my computer scripting abilities, i was hired by minetech to script some turtles, this is just why i was at the place. Halos1518 is actually a somewhat friend of mine since i did indeed help him prior to him joining minetech. Minetech is owned by VVX1000 and MLG something, sorry i dont remember numbers. Halos has a room in their, "Bunker." Halos was building the owner, again VVX1000, a room of his own. It involved a block known as a luminator. However since a luminator is made of glass, when you break it, it cant be retrieved. So long story short, i was working on a room of my own, and wondered what the block was. I broke it, honestly on purpose, to see what it was called. I was hoping that i would see the name, and crafting recipe, then be able to place it back. However like before, it cant be retrieved, thus unreplacible. Only later did halos log on, about 2 days, and told me what it was. but those two days were that i was clueless, and couldnt fix it. I don't really consider this griefing because not only do i have access to the place, but it was just one luminator, that is easily crafted with glass, and dont consider it a drawback, not even minor. I hope i am not perminately banned for i do not grief, steal, follow rules, and enjoy the game, as well as help others enjoy. I love minetown, and it staff and members, and i have a duty to attend ingame and really would like to return to those duties. Thanks for your time. Rob
alrighty...considering it was so minor i will lift your ban. do remember tho, if you break anything that isnt yours without permission, it is considered griefing. if it is an accident and you need help fixing it, make a pe at the location so staff can try to help so it doesnt turn into a banable issue, Ill unban you when i log in in the next hour.