Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Proxy bug reports
Started by [E] sawine

I have made a tweak to AntiCheat, hopefully you will be able to eat without issue. Let me know if you are still having difficulties.
^_^ Thank you guys.
i dont know if its from this plugin but first time i logged in it work but when i teleported to main world game crashed and now each time i try to login it give me "access denied t server; Pre 1.2.3 import"
Pre 1.2.3 import means you were banned before we upgraded to 1.2.3 and your ban reason was not imported into the log.

I'm seeing that you stole food from Hunterkiller47, back in March of this year. Please fill out a ban appeal and we will see about getting this sorted out.
1:donations not going through automatically

2: any way to tweak anticheat to ease up on the "please do not spam" so players can do more than 3 commands in 10 seconds? it has caught me a few times as mod as well when trying to do pes

3: need moar cowbell <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
i cant login to anyone of the servers from their ips not ure if its proxy or no its the java read time out error most of the time
i've been ban a while ago and unbanned folowing a ban appeal several months ago, why would i be ban again?

editL i tried to login today and was able, is this fix or only cause od of temp server down issue?