Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Proxy bug reports
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

If you encounter any bugs that you think are related to the new proxy update, please report them here so we can look over them.

Thank you.
I've had an issue when I go to the creative server I keep the texture pack used by the hub rather then switching back to default. I've tried it with the other servers and this problem on seems to happen on the Creative server and Wildlands server. On PVP, Main and events server my textures do revert back.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the hub or just a client issue but I thought I'd post it.
MillionAcers wrote:
I've had an issue when I go to the creative server I keep the texture pack used by the hub rather then switching back to default. I've tried it with the other servers and this problem on seems to happen on the Creative server and Wildlands server. On PVP, Main and events server my textures do revert back.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the hub or just a client issue but I thought I'd post it.

I will look into this, although I think if you relog it should fix it.
Ah alright Sawine, I've tried relogging and that does fix it. Thanks
Im having this issue where i get kicked, OFTEN which inst an issue because i can just relog quick, but a lot of the time when i log back on im teleported about 200 blocks up and drop. I could be deep in a cavern and when i relog im teleported to the surface and still falling. Most of the time i take NO falling damage but a few times i have completely died.

Just thought id bring it to your attention.

Also, sometimes when you eat, the food isnt replenished and you lose the item you ate, or the food drops RAPIDLY, almost disappearing.
I'm stuck in creative world, and can not get to the hub. I log out, and log back in and still there.
i would have to say the food eating problem is not new to this proxy i find that it helps if you jump while eating
The jumping thing has worked in the past, its a new issue where its not even giving you food. Food shows, then disappears.
favine wrote:
I'm stuck in creative world, and can not get to the hub. I log out, and log back in and still there.

Try logging into the creative server and using the command '/server default'
lancefortier wrote:
i would have to say the food eating problem is not new to this proxy i find that it helps if you jump while eating

I'm almost positive this is a side effect of the AntiCheat plugin, which is the one we typically run when we are unable to run NoCheat. I'll take a look at the config to see if this is, in any way, fixable.

Edit: Not awake yet >_>
Yield wrote:
Try logging into the creative server and using the command '/server hub'

Nope, It Isn't '/server hub'. It Is In Fact '/server default', To Get To The World Hub.