Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Just Me? Single Player Glitch??
Started by [E] Mechman007

Hey Guys! I was just wondering if any of you guys have experienced this glitch on single player!

Basically, I was doing my normal things, went out to harvest my wheat and then trad it to a villager! I got about 11 emeralds, used 3 on enchanting my extra diamond chest plate with the priests trade. So I got all that done, put my Diamond Chest Enchanted with Projectile protection 2 away. Then I put my emeralds away, so I had about 10 in my chest.

I logged out and came back on later, my farms were harvested, the villagers trade was gone (As it was) However I did not have my 10 emeralds (Only the one I had ages ago) and did not have my Enchanted chest plate in my chest??? Its as if part of time cut out on me and I still lost all those things! Please help!!!
Also, my wheat was gone that traded, so I waisted all that wheat and the trade (Which was his last one) for nothing! My diamonds I used for the chest plate are gone too, so that was a real waste, what the heck is going on? Remember this is Single Player and everything was running smooth and fine! Just hoping im not the only one?

I did notice earlier when mining, there was one time I logged into my mine and I was stuck in blocks, all the things I had mined were 'rolled back' in a way? Lucky I had an enchanted diamond pick to get me out fast!
Also is there any way of preventing this from happening? Please answer, im scared to go on my single player now, stuff might happen <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
We will look in to this in the meantime it would be awesome if you could get video or something that might help us understand whats going on better.
Its Single Player! lolz, just incase you missed that, sounds like your treating it as a server thing (It may happen thou?)

Lol, just making sure ya know that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Anyway, I sadly don't have any way of doing videos, plus its completely random!

Think of it like this, a roll back, however everything has been rolled back but the items used in that time dissapere! Obviously being single player, you can't roll back, but im just saying thats what its like!

Anyway, was just wondering if this is a common bug cause I can't find it anywhere and its making me scared of my world! lol
A simple possible example I sort of experienced:

I harvest 3 stacks of wheat

I trade 3 stacks of wheat to a villager and get 18 emeralds. I make a Diamond Chest Plate with my diamonds and go to A Priest Villager to trade it for an enchanted one using 4 of my emeralds.

I put my 14 emeralds left over in a chest with my one other emerald, I now have 15 emeralds sitting in my chest! I move my fish to fit my New enchanted chest plate in, my fish gets moved to a chest in another room.

I Save and Quit the game!

Come back an hour later

My Patches have been Harvested (Check)

The Villager I had traded my Wheat to had taken off his trade (Used up too many times) (Check)

However

My Fish is back in its spot, enchanted chest plate is gone!

My one emerald is there, the other 14 are gone!

I don't have my wheat back that I traded, so it can't be 'rolled back' otherwise I would have it all back and would be able to trade again!

So Weird... Get what im saying?

Hope this helps <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Is it possible that you closed the client before the game had a chance to save?
I was acctually thinking that, however wouldn't I then still have my items? Its as if all the actions happened however the items just diapered, so I can't redo what I did cause its all gone! Also, I always go Esc, save and Quit or w/e and ive never had this problem before! Which is why I was just wondering if its some new bug or something?
Anyone know?
HolySm0kes wrote:
We will look in to this in the meantime it would be awesome if you could get video or something that might help us understand whats going on better.

Derp !

SamJackson.gif