Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned
Started by [E] mr_O

i was banned by daniel1995 because i was suspected of hacking.

first of all, i wasnt hacking, i cant really prove it but i've always been kind on minetown. i havnt griefed and havnt harmed anything in minetown, so i dont think it's right to ban me because i am suspected of hacking. i personaly think that someone else hacked the lava into my invintory, but im honestly not sure. i would appreciate it if i could come back to minetown, and i would also like to know how to get rid of the lava.
mr_O wrote:
i was banned by daniel1995 because i was suspected of hacking.

first of all, i wasnt hacking, i cant really prove it but i've always been kind on minetown. i havnt griefed and havnt harmed anything in minetown, so i dont think it's right to ban me because i am suspected of hacking. i personaly think that someone else hacked the lava into my invintory, but im honestly not sure. i would appreciate it if i could come back to minetown, and i would also like to know how to get rid of the lava.

1. It doesn't explain what hapenned?

As i see, It's because you had lava on you? How many stacks? And How did you get it, "Some1 hacked my inventory" that's not even possible.

2. To delete anything, just throw it in lava.
there was 9 but i guess anyone couldve used lava the kit atleast and thats what people were saying so i unbanned you and ill see if it was possible a few days ago if so banned again
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! and to the person before, i think i stated i was unsure of everything that happened, i didnt say it was certain, it was just an idea i had.
im pretty sure donators could use /kit lava but cody fixed it a couple days ago
It was only for the sphere project.

~SN
Yeah I made a kit for the sphere project and the way I had it set up all of the donors could use it also. At the time there weren't a lot of donors so it wasn't a problem. I took it off so now only mods and up can use it.