Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New "Anti-Cheat" Bugs
Started by [E] Elite

I just started playing on Hub and was killing monsters and kept getting a red message saying that if I don't stop cheating, "Action will be taken". Well I fell about 4 blocks and the same message came up. Then I was eating a melon and the same message came up again. After this I was kicked by "Anti-cheat". I can get back on but pretty much anything I do gets me kicked again for the same reason. Just saying I think its broken
What server was this on?
PVP
On the Events Server, people keep glitching in blocks and getting warned for hacking.
This is also happening in the main server. I've been eating melon slices, and for some reason, whenever I would get that message, the melons would just not effect my hunger bar at all. I would eat and eat and eat and nothing would happen. Eventually, it would "fix" itself and I could eat the melon, but... It's really disconcerting to see the AntiCheat warnings popping up.
Got the same issue while playing the mob arena on the PvP server:

24cxl09.png
I also have the melon glitch on the PVP server. And when I was just walking in my base, I got like thrown into the air and started taking that void damage and died. Then it showed my death as about 388,000 meters in the sky.
And jc (I'm not sure of his full name) kept getting kicked off of main for "hacking" even though he doesn't have any mods
This is more staff related than player related;

When I use /server to switch from one world to another, if I say for example, /server creative, derp around there for a little bit, then type /server main once again, I lose my ability to fly with zombes, NCP giving me the same error it would give players. Re-logging does the trick for me however.
Madster was kicked by Anti-Cheat for hacking.

Staff report forums? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

JK Madster you're epic <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>