Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ?????????????

why is the server still down, i thiught it was gonna be a couple mins

Now that's just obnoxious...

They're working on configuring the server hub to make your experience on MineTown greater, it's been up and down the past few minutes while they do this.
So, with this new Hub, are all the other server IP's going to be cancelled? So the only way to get on any of the servers is through the Hub?
EliteCatalyst wrote:
So, with this new Hub, are all the other server IP's going to be cancelled? So the only way to get on any of the servers is through the Hub?

This is my understanding... I imagine it will help very much to new users, because instead of having to enter IP's, they just enter one, and can access all of the servers without logging out to the main screen. Also, I think we all can take a few extra steps to get on the server... We're already lazy enough to sit and play Minecraft all day lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Jimbo, you have been here long enough to know why its not up....
No, the IP's will not be cancled, since the plugin will still need to be able to transfer you to another server.
Locked for spam, and this is in the wrong section.