Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal

Username: magmarizerx

When you were banned : (Date.) sometime in march 2012?

Person who banned you: xcoaster or coldplay? i forget his name my memory sucks.

Reason you were banned: stealing 865 diamonds.. tried to give them back to him, he said just go, n a few mins later i got banned

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) main
865? That's a bit much, don't you think?
well it was like 500-800 i forget exactly how much... but the guy told me to tpa to him, took pertection off a chest, told me to open it.. theres blocks of diamond in it i was like ooo *grabs* he yelled at me for 2 secs, then just said nvm go...
Considering you have done what was asked and waited a few months, I will be willing to unban you on the conditions that the first time you see me in game, you get my attention and return all the diamonds stolen. If you can do this and behave on the server, i will be willing to lift the ban. Please respond to this with your responce to the conditions and then I will lift the ban next time i can get on the server.
i agree, but zionia, when they banned me, i told them to check everything i owned, my inventory everything, and they said they couldnt find the diamonds, so im assuming they just went poof or someone returned them to the owner.. when i got banned, they all were in my inventory.

i will behave.. i didnt mean to for this to happen, just kinda got out of hand.. :/
alright. ill let you on when i get on later today