Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tonight's Event - Speed Baking!!
Started by [E] Matt [5]

It's back Cookies (<-- this is a pun), and it's better than last time!!

Tonight, around 10:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, I will be holding SPEED BAKING! Below you will find a list a rules and changes that you may need to know to participate in the event!

Rules

• When the event is ready, you will go to /warp SpeedBaking. There is a sign there that will CLEAR YOUR INVENTORY and warp you inside the Baker's Kitchen.
  • Once the event begins, you may NOT re-enter if you leave.
  • There are only 16 plots, so arrive and be one of the first to join.
  • You are provided with seeds, cocoa beans, an iron hoe, jungle logs, and bonemeal. The goal is to be the first one to fill a single chest with 27 stacks of cookies!
  • At the end of the event, I ask of you to be kind and leave all leftover materials inside your chest. These events are player-funded so it would be a nice help.
  • Stay in local chat or event chat at the event. We don't want to spam all of Minetown with our baking love.

Changes

• This time, instead of having a time limit, I am simply making it the first to fill their single chest with cookies.
  • I will be attempting to block off the aisles between plots right before the event begins.
  • Being that the cookie amount is bigger, I needed tons of bones. Thanks to all who donated to make this possible.
  • We now have a super awesome way of making sure no dirty rotten cheaters get in! Thanks to Yield for the Clear Inventory sign.

Prizes

1. 5000 MT Credits + 3 Cakes
  2. 3000 MT Credits + 2 Cakes
  3. 1000 MT Credits + 1 Cake

~~ Good luck, and happy baking! ~~
Will the clear inventory sign permanently clear it, or just temporarily?
It will permanently clear your inventory... As in, if you click the signs with items on you, yo will not get them back.
Sign-Ups are starting now on the Main Server! Hurry on quickly to claim your spot!
did server just shut down i cant get on?
i can't get on either
Server has shut down. My guess would be DDoS as that is the new normal >.< If it does not come back up in a matter of minutes, the event will unfortunately be cancelled due to it being unfair.
and to think all i needed was a little more wheat then matt would have gotten a spam of /tell matt CHEST IS FULL WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!
Yeah, event was pretty darn close to ending! At least this will give me time to fix the auto grouping item drops bug
NooOOoooOOooOOoOOoooOOoooooO WHyy Cruel World!!