Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About the WorldHub, Proxy and last ~24hours
Started by [E] sawine

Although the idea of a hub is cool..I think the layout of the hub is poorly designed. I tend to get lost in the thing and would prefer that when i log into the hub I'm immediately facing the main server portal. But thats just me =p
I agree with holy maybe you should move the portals down to the first floor so people don't get lost.
Is the universe chat thingy up yet? If so, what's the channel name so we can all /join?
The world hub is cool, but could i suggest the custom textures are only in the hub, they make it look cool but when i go back to a world with it i dont know what anything is. Did you make the tp? Reminds me of the deep space turtle chase one.
So I went into the creative world portal and am now not sure how to tp or warp back to the main world. I've search around, but havn't found an answer.
Architect813 wrote:
So I went into the creative world portal and am now not sure how to tp or warp back to the main world. I've search around, but havn't found an answer.

Type /server main
As of 5 minutes ago, I am no longer able to log into Minetown. It says I am ingame, when I am not. It shows the server as online, however I am unable to join when I see others joining... Please assist.
What message do you receive upon trying to join?
Connection Lost

Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out