Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Retarded much?
Started by [E] Dobs

Ok, so i won't be lying to you guys. I'm pissed off. I won't get too personal but , i was not here about 1 day. And everything i built was griefed. Some alot, some less. but still.

Here is the topic i'm making. How to be a less retarded player in minecraft.

1. When you decide to build something, if the spot you have choosen is next to something big. Try to find the owner of the place and ask if it's ok. If it is not, dont argue and change spot. It's just good manner. It will not only make every1 happy, but will develop the whole map faster.

2. Stop using stupid excuse when you grief something. I'm pissed off, some1 grief my walls or my coliseum, his excuse? "I did not find an entry". If you do not find an entry for something, it's maybe the purpose of the whole thing. The guy want to keep this restricted. Stop getting excuse such as : I was lagging, Just exploring, or no entry. Next time, i will maybe not even warn.

3. Don't claim other ppl things are yours.

4. Don't use what is not yours, might create problems.

5. If you did not donate, don't get mad about not having your things protected or not being tped to your budies.

Overall of this, Use common sens. I'm tired of ppl building next to my big constructions not worrying about what i built before, ppl griefing my things for stupid reasons and ppl using my facilities, or at ppl constantly annoying me by asking me to tp them to anywhere. Sorry for the language. But i'm not your "bitch" i'm a mod and i'm trying to help ppl at resolving problems or at banning ppl who are not doing good.

All you think mod is fun. But there is absolutely no fun part.

All the fact i said, I think its pretty much the same thing for all of you.

I agree with this completely. If you can't get in, ask the owner for a tour. Even the most difficult buildings will usually be shown off if you are courteous and ask permission.
I agree.
Finally someone points these simple points out! I mean, I have met so many boneheads. Mickey45 has broken #3 and 4, he is living in my old base. He has NOT left, even when I warned him to. He uses my chest and takes things out. and I never catch him. He just leaves signs.
sdude2 wrote:
Finally someone points these simple points out! I mean, I have met so many boneheads. Mickey45 has broken #3 and 4, he is living in my old base. He has NOT left, even when I warned him to. He uses my chest and takes things out. and I never catch him. He just leaves signs.

lol as i read this, i saw Crial's profile picture.