Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Tekkit] Recent News, Changes, and a Poll About Dimensional Anchors
Started by [E] MastaC729

NO! Don't reset it! If the Tekkit server resets, I demand at least one perk,or tag! I put tons of time into making my home and everything else!
quinn it was just an idea... calm down lol... and we've all spend tons of time making our houses and factories
So yeah. When the Tekkit server goes back up, Dimensional Anchors are getting disabled.
Mastac id like to see better rollback things if you know what i mean. the 2 rollbacks i got barely did anything and probably jsut made the situation worse.
I'm not sure what you mean by that halos.
Well what i mean is: Can rollbacks be done better?? And acutally work replacing everything that was lost or griefed?
Sorry for answering this so delayed, but as it stands, no. There is no plugin (that I am aware of) that can rollback EE events, or other events from the mods that don't coincide with vanilla Minecraft events. We would need a special addon to Hawkeye that could route those events to something that Hawkeye can understand. However, with that EE addon for WorldGuard I added a while ago, it should be possible to rollback some things that are griefed. I guess we will find out more once the server goes back up in the next few days.