Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DeusExMechina Ban Appeal
Started by [E] DeusExMechina

Username: DeusExMechina

When you were banned : 1/02/2011

Person who banned you: Dont Know

Reason you were banned: From what I can gather, I placed a sign that read "HAR HAR HAR" in the rebels base and that rubbed someone the wrong way. I was just flaunting that i figured out the code... I have no reason to steal, i have enough of my own stuff. I heard Sargent Sarcasm going on about finding stuff.
well since rebels is owned from Sawine and Dobs both higher than mods your probably not going to be unbanned and im guessing they got there chests stolen from what i heard so..... :/
Why did you broke the sign to replace it ?

Its kind of odd that the base get stole around the same time this sign is added.

Who got in there with you ? Sergent_Sarcasm ?
daniel1995 wrote:
well since rebels is owned from Sawine and Dobs both higher than mods your probably not going to be unbanned and im guessing they got there chests stolen from what i heard so..... :/

Im going to get further in that story before i declare such thing. But I agree that its not a very clever idea to grief or steal the rebel base.
Yeah, Sargent_Sarcasm came in with me, i just placed the sign to be a preening douche about figuring out the code and then i left. As for Sarcasm or anyone else who came in I cant say...
Uhm. Deus.

The only way you can get unbanned is by telling the truth and giving us back the material you stole.

The actual thing is that, you place the sign on the place where it was wrote "sawine and dobs only" in this room. In the room, there was tons of diamonds, wich was before stolen by another guy, wich was kinda kind because when he left the server ,he left some signs telling he gave us the stolen stuff back. We never moved them back from there.

You place the sign, on pretty much the same day in wich we were stolen, in the room were the most valuables were and replaced the sign where it was against autority.

Other than that. How could you have the code right ? The base is always locked from inside nowadays.
I'll unban you, and I would like you to log in right now please.

I want to have a look at your inventory.
I saw DeusExMechina on last night, has this been solved? If so please lock and move the thread to archives.