Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Building close to Rome
Started by [E] Sir Gordon Rose

Hey, Fez99 here.

I got on the world Map and notice buildings near Rome less than 500 maybe 200 blocks give or take being since Its hard to tell on World map.

I think it may have been platypus that did it who lives in Rome and say he's building close to Rome. If not I am very pissed since I was clearing land for the Eastern half of the city which requires 30x30 and 60x60 Business Plots.

What do I do?

(Leo saves the day? Likely lol)
Some how I feel like its not platy, which makes me more angry since I specifically Went far away to not have to worry about other cities stumping Rome's Growth....
He better be willing to give land If he must...
he wont go without consolation lol, hes worked very hard on that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
You may need to expand in a different direction. 200 blocks away is a goodly distance...staff usually are not going to step in unless it is around 50.
Zionia I already Told Platy Where we building exactly.

Xcoaster even removed his region from where platy has built because I made a PE for it(the city) and he said he extended 50 blocks out would extend more as the city expanded.
Either way if he doesnt decide to be kind since he was already pushy about other stuff Ill just kick him from SPQR and evict him from Rome Classic Caesar Style <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f608.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":evil:">:evil:</object>

Actually...I am the owner of the Theatre (TGTheatre)...
Ands Everything is fixed Bloxer said in Local to me from what I suggested by spliting the regions at the river and we agreed (with screenies to)

CLOSE